What you will learn:
- How complexity leadership can solve the policy disconnect between the FAA and the drone user community.
- Applying complexity leadership theory will expedite the Federal Aviation Rulemaking Committees decision making processes that are currently linear and authoritarian in nature which is preventing the development of any timely rules for integrating drones/UAVs into the National Air Space.
- How complexity leadership creates the vision to the simplest path possible for the drone/UAV community to integrate fully into the National Airspace System.
- Reviews latest research in the use and integration of complexity theory leadership as it applies to Drone Airspace Integration
- Illustrates the value of implementing, non-linear, non-authoritarian and self-organizing approaches to problem solving.
” In this era of covertly evolving threats to our national and homeland security, and the complicated leadership that is required to manage the safety and security of our society, Dr. Mumm’s intellectual and tactical prowess has given us that needed edge in this book. His work on applying the complexity leadership theory to managing drone airspace, in support of our local and global security affairs, is a paradigm for managing what can be considered an unmanageable political arena.”
-Michael L. Hummel, Ph.D. Professor and Chair, Department of Criminal Justice, California University of Pennsylvania